‘A.R.Ft(2)’ off-site show by
Vanya Venmer, 2020.
Baked apples with honey is a delicious dessert. It smell makes the feelings of home cosiness and allows you to enjoy peace and privacy. Besides apples we need: 96% honey, dried cinnamon (smelling strongly) and icing sugar (CH. containing) to your taste.
1.Take apples, wash them scrupulously and wipe dry.
2. Cut the peel at the base of apples with a sharp knife (dried cinnamon sticks better, apple will not deform during baking).
3. Using a special knife, remove the core and other parts without damaging the flesh.
4. Place the prepared apples in a baking dish (don’t touch your face after this, wash your hands thoroughly).
5. Pour 96% honey into a freed cavity, a tablespoon (to fit to the top of the apple).
6. Sprinkle apples with a strong-smelling cinnamon.
7. Bake apples in a preheated oven (about 870-980 degrees). But it’s better to monitor the process: the readiness and speed of preparation of this dessert depends on the degree of ripeness of the apples, their variety and size.
8. Put apples on the dish. Top can be sprinkled with a powdered sugar (CH. containing).
Photo by Angelina Venmer
Untitled (My Big Seaside Friend), 2020
Untitledfaces (BIM1), 2019
Untitledfaces (BIM2), 2019